• Assistant Professor, Mineralogy, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada
(posted April 10, 2013) (Review starts September 1, 2013)
• Associate Curator, Seaman Mineral Museum, Michigan Technological University, Houghton, MI, USA
(posted March 18, 2013) (Review starts June 1, 2013)
• Research Chair in GeoFluids in Sedimentary Basins, Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
(posted March 5, 2013) (Review starts April 1, 2013)
• Mineralogist / Economic Geologist, Lakehead University, Thunder Bay, Canada
(posted February 22, 2013) (Review begins April 15, 2013)
• Full Professor (tenured) in Mineralogy, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
(posted December 22, 2012) (Deadline February 15, 2013)
Would you like to advertise your graduate school program? Do you have a job opening in your department or in your company? Are you seeking applicants for a postdoctoral or PhD in the broad fields of geochemistry, mineralogy and petrology?
Make sure it gets advertised in Elements. Every issue of Elements is shipped to 15,000 mineralogists, geochemists and petrologists and 1000 libraries in over 100 countries. Of these 15,000 scientists, more than 20% are students. Elements offer special rates for job advertisements. And every print ad includes a job posting on Elements website. A web-posting only cost only $125. Contact the managing editor for information (email@example.com).