• Curator Mineral Sciences, Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, CA
(posted January 23, 2015) (Deadline is March 15, 2015)
• Tenure-Track Position, Petrologist or Economic Geologist, California State University, Chico, CA
(posted November 3, 2014) (Review starts November 14, 2014)
• Postdoctoral fellowship Program in Gemology at GIA, New York City and Carlsbad, CA
(posted October 8, 2014)
• Tenure-Track Position In Geomaterials, Temple University, Philadelphia PA
(posted October 1, 2014) (Review starts December 1, 2014)
• PhD Assistantship in Critical Zone Science, University of Wyoming
(posted September 1, 2014)
• Tenure-Track Mineralogist/Petrologist, Department Of Geology, Baylor University, Waco, Texas
(posted August 13, 2014) (Review starts November 3, 2014)
Would you like to advertise your graduate school program? Do you have a job opening in your department or in your company? Are you seeking applicants for a postdoctoral or PhD in the broad fields of geochemistry, mineralogy and petrology?
Make sure it gets advertised in Elements. Every issue of Elements is shipped to 15,000 mineralogists, geochemists and petrologists and 1000 libraries in over 100 countries. Of these 15,000 scientists, more than 20% are students. Elements offer special rates for job advertisements. And every print ad includes a job posting on Elements website. A web-posting only cost only $125. Contact the managing editor for information (firstname.lastname@example.org).