• Tenure-Track Faculty Position In Geophysics At The University Of Calgary, Canada
(posted July 9, 2014) (Review starts September 12, 2014)
• Postdoctoral Researcher to develop apatite waste forms, Department of Geology and Geophysics, Louisiana State University, LA, USA
(posted May 13, 2014) (Deadline May 30, 2014)
• Postdoctoral Position in Geoscience Education Applications of Remote Scanning Electron and Electron Microprobe Analysis, Department of Earth and Environment, FIU, Miami, USA
(posted February 28, 2014) (Review starts March 15, 2014)
• Visiting Assistant Professor of Geology, Whitman College, Walla Walla, Washington, USA
(posted January 28, 2014) (Review starts March 3, 2014)
• Two PhD Positions (3 Years) in Computational Mineral Physics, University of Lille, France
(posted January 27, 2014) (Deadline September 2014)
• Assistant Professor Economic Geology, The Nevada Bureau Of Mines And Geology (NBMG) at the University of Nevada, Reno
(posted January 7, 2014) (Deadline March 24, 2014)
Would you like to advertise your graduate school program? Do you have a job opening in your department or in your company? Are you seeking applicants for a postdoctoral or PhD in the broad fields of geochemistry, mineralogy and petrology?
Make sure it gets advertised in Elements. Every issue of Elements is shipped to 15,000 mineralogists, geochemists and petrologists and 1000 libraries in over 100 countries. Of these 15,000 scientists, more than 20% are students. Elements offer special rates for job advertisements. And every print ad includes a job posting on Elements website. A web-posting only cost only $125. Contact the managing editor for information (email@example.com).