• Tenure-track Assistant Professorship postion in the Department of Environmental Geographical and Geological Sciences at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, USA
Application closing date January 4, 2016.
(posted November 1, 2015)
• Tenure-track Assistant Professorship postion in Petrology in the Department of Earth Sciences at Simon Fraser University, British Columbia, Canada
Review of applications will begin December 15, 2015.
(posted October 7, 2015)
• Tenure-track Faculty Position in Mantle Processes in the Department of Geological Sciences at Stanford University, California, USA
Review of applications will commence October 31, 2015.
(posted September 23, 2015)
• Microprobe Specialist for the Central Electron Microscopy Research facility at the University of Iowa, Iowa City, USA
Application closing date September 25, 2015.
(posted September 2, 2015)
• Lecturer in Earth Sciences, Department of Earth Sciences, Royal Holloway University of London, Egham, Surrey, UK
Application closing date October 1, 2015; anticipated start date January 1, 2016.
(posted August 24, 2015)
• Assistant Professor in Geochemistry, Department of Geology & Geophysics at Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Applications that arrive before September 30, 2015 will receive full consideration and should be submitted online. (posted August 3, 2015)
• Research Associate (PostDoc) in Geo-Bio-Interfaces at the Helmholtz Centre Potsdam – GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences, Postdam, Germany
(posted August 3, 2015) (Review starts August 31, 2015 until filled; anticipated start date is November 1, 2016)
• Faculty Positions at Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO) at the University of California San Diego, USA (posted July 21, 2015)
- Marine Physiology/Cell Biology (Review starts September 1, 2015)
- Observational Physical Oceanography (Review starts September 15, 2015)
- Polar Science (Review starts September 15, 2015)
- Earth and Planetary Sciences (Review starts September 15, 2015)
• Assistant Professor: Mineralogy/Petrology/Earth Materials, Department of Geology and Geography at West Virginia University, USA
(posted July 9, 2015) (Review starts September 30, 2015 until filled; anticipated start date is August 2016)
• Manager, Major Analytical Research Labs (TIMS, IRMS, SEM, Clean Lab), Department of Earth & Environmental Sciences at Boston College, USA
(posted July 7, 2015) (Review starts July 13, 2015)
• Associate Research Scientist position in Geochemistry (fluid inclusions in diamonds, focusing on chemical and noble gas and radiogenic isotopic compositions.), Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University, USA
(posted June 11, 2015) (Review starts now, until filled)
• Customer Product and Market Development Representative, Rio Tinto, North America
(posted May 18, 2015)
• Full-time Instructional Technician, California State University, Northridge Department of Geological Sciences, CA, USA
(posted May 15, 2015) (Review starts now, until filled)
• Associate Research Scientist position in Geochemistry (mineral kinetics, magma ascent, and mantle dynamics), Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University, USA
(posted May 8, 2015) (Review starts now, until filled)
• Two-Year Term Assistant Professor, Department of Earth Sciences at Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
(posted April 1, 2015) (Review starts now, until filled)
Would you like to advertise your graduate school program? Do you have a job opening in your department or in your company? Are you seeking applicants for a postdoctoral or PhD in the broad fields of geochemistry, mineralogy and petrology?
Make sure it gets advertised in Elements. Every issue of Elements is shipped to 15,000 mineralogists, geochemists and petrologists and 1000 libraries in over 100 countries. Of these 15,000 scientists, more than 20% are students. Elements offer special rates for job advertisements. And every print ad includes a job posting on Elements website. A web-posting only cost only $125. Contact the Executive Editor for information (firstname.lastname@example.org).